TAHITI, TAHITI, TAHITI.
If we say its name three times, is there any chance of being teleported to this French island? We chose this name because you will automatically feel on vacation when you wear this bikini top!
The Tahiti top has a wide band in the back for a good chest support and also has removable pads to add some additional comfort. What more could you ask for?
*Psssst! This new swimsuit top will definitely steal the show :)
Don't forget that swimwear fabrics and elastics will slightly expand in water and also with time. It is better to take it a little bit tighter than too loose ;)!
For women with a stronger bust : Don’t be afraid of the Tahiti's thin straps! The invisible elastic band inside this swimsuit provides good support for all breast types. In addition, the combination of the elastic band and the shoulder straps will provide you an excellent distribution of the weight.
The Palmas Top is the most covering of all our bikini tops, and thanks to the ruffle, it covers a little bit more skin. It offers good support with its adjustable back, and its neckline will allow you to move easily.
Don't forget that swimwear fabrics and elastics will slightly expand in water and also with time. It is better to take it a little bit tighter than too loose ;)
- Support Level: Very Good
- Soft and extra comfortable fabric.
- Fabric allows for fast wicking and muscle control.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- 80% ECONYL ® regenerated recycled nylon, 20% elastane.
- 4-way stretch fabric and lining.
- Fully lined with high quality lining.
- Cords make it easily adjustable.
- Without underwire.
- Resistant to humidity.
- Made with high quality Italian fabric.
- Designed and created in Montreal, Canada by Camille Forcherio.
- Digitally printed to reduce water consumption.
- Ethically made with love in Peru.
Our swimsuits are made entirely from old carpets destined for landfills, fishing nets from aquaculture, fish industry, ghost nets and pre-consumer waste. At this moment, the waste is collected in Canada (British Columbia), USA, Greece, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Thailand and Norway. Our Econyl® fabric is considered one of the most eco-friendly materialsbecause it can be endlessly recycled and regenerated infinitely without any quality loss, which reinforces our circular manufacturing process.
Choose the right size for you.
- Emma is wearing M. She wears a 34C bra and size 8-10 jeans.
Chest: 35,5" / Waist: 29" / High hip: 34,5" / Hip line: 39,5"
- Petra is wearing 2XL. She wears a 38C bra - pants 34(14).
Chest: 42" / Waist: 38" / Hips: 54"
Rosie is 6" wearing an XL. She wears a 34DDD bra and pants 12
Chest: 37" / Waist: 32" / Hips: 42"