WE ARE GROWING!
The Soak Lifestyle Boutique is always evolving. As we take on our new location and expand our collections, we need to add new members to the team.
THE IDEAL SOAK CANDIDATE:
- Amazing customer service skills
- A love for fashion and local products
- Outgoing, cheerful personality
- Flexible schedule with the availability to work weekends
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and problem solve and have a willingness to learn
- Comfortable with being on camera for social media
- Responsible, efficient, well organized, great interpersonal skills required
DAILY DUTIES / EXPECTATIONS
- Stocking & Merchandising
- Greeting & Assisting Customers
- Answering Phone
- Handling Cash & Processing Transactions
If you feel like you are the person we are searching for send us your resume to: email@example.com or in person at Soak #4-180 Craig Street
We can't wait to meet you!
Part Time - Seasonal Position
Approx 3 days a week. (14hrs+) with more hours during seasonal peak times!
Must be available to work Tuesday evenings and weekends as well as being available to be scheduled weekday shifts between 10-5pm
Full Time - Permanent Position
Approx 5 shifts. (32hrs+) a week with more hours during seasonal peak times, ie: Summer and Christmas.
Must be available to work Tuesdays,
as well as being available to be scheduled weekday shifts 10-5pm, and rotating weekends.