Skip to content
About this item
- HILARIOUS DECISION MAKING GAME: This cute, compact tin is filled with 50 hilarious and thought-provoking questions asking players to choose between two equally good, unpleasant, or absurd scenarios.
- PERFECT FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES: With a wide range of intriguing questions, this family-friendly party game leads to interesting conversations.
- TRICKY SCENARIOS: Questions include “You're a billionaire, but you only have 10 years to live or you're penniless, but will enjoy good health until 99 years of age” & “Would you rather be trapped in a room full of snakes or a room full of spiders?”
- EASILY PORTABLE: The petite tins are the perfect size to throw in your bag or luggage for a vacation.
- EXPLORE THE ENTIRE SERIES: This game is part of the After Dinner Amusements series, a collection of tiny tins filled with prompts for lively conversation, trivia, icebreakers, and endless laughs.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection