Proper Candle Care Instructions:
- The first time you burn your new soy candle please make sure to burn long enough so the whole top becomes liquid wax
- Before relighting your candle, always be sure to trim your wick to 1/8". This will ensure a longer and cleaner burn while keeping the flame under control
- Never leave your candle unattended while burning and always burn your candle clear of obstructions such as furniture, lamps, plants, animals and children
- 6oz candle burns for up to 40 hours.Scents
- SISTER SISTER - A natural blend of rum, lavender and berry musk will have you feeling relaxed, calm and cozy. Great for people who don't like a strong scent.
- D'Anjou - features notes of poached pear, ginger and cinnamon. So yummy you'll want to eat it! (but please don't haha). Imagine fresh pears straight from France, poached in cinnamon kissed syrup and drizzled in a light ginger cream. A perfect balance between savoury and sweet. Your home will smell like a French patisserie without all the clean up!
- BEST COAST - This candle captures the essence of living on the West Coast of British Columbia. Enjoy the sweet scents of evergreen and cedarwood rooted with an earthy vetiver essential oil
- #VACAY - Get ready to head on Vacayyyyyy! This scent is a blend of pineapple, coconut and sweet basil. It will have you feeling like you’re sitting on your favourite beach with a tropical drink in hand. This scent is sweet, but not sugary sweet - think pineapple in the warm breeze!
- SPA SAMUI - will bring you right into the moment. Cooling hint of cucumber with an underlying invigorating lemongrass will have you relaxed and revitalized in no time at all.