- Formulated with Shea Butter to restore hair’s moisture, shine & luster for soft, touchable tresses
- Richly hydrates dry, thirsty strands
- Seals in essential moisture to help tame unwanted frizz
- Free of parabens, phthalates, silicones, sulfates, & artificial fragrance
- Reduces single-use plastic: saves two bottles of liquid shampoo or conditioner.
- Made in the USA
- Kitsch is a 4ocean Certified Cleanup Partner. For every shampoo or conditioner bar you purchase, 4ocean pulls the equivalent of one shampoo bottle’s worth of plastic from the world's oceans, rivers, and coastlines.
How to achieve salon-quality results:
Post-shampoo, rub bar between hands & distribute into hair or "paint" on from length to ends. Finger-comb hair to detangle. Rinse, repeat or use as a leave-in conditioner.
Ingredients: Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Lauryl Laurate, Natural Fragrance*, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Mica**, Titanium Dioxide (non-nanoparticle form)**, Iron Oxide**
*Natural fragrance derived from plants. **Natural color.
Free of parabens, phthalates, silicones, sulfates, & artificial fragrance
Fragrance: Sugared Amber & Shea
We are Leaping Bunny certified! The Leaping Bunny Logo is the only internationally recognized symbol guaranteeing consumers that no new animal tests were used in the development of any product displaying it.